Friday, January 21, 2011

a short day and a blissful nap

- My day is only 2 hours long these days or so it feels. i can fill my day with no special activity than a very few routine things. As it strikes 3 pm in the clock( and it strikes pretty early now a days)...it seems as if another day has slipped away.

- My mind's saturated, i am NOT looking out for any new information. i cant do justice to it, cant retain it, cant get high on any new/old data. I have had it.

- It feels like im sleeping when i am awake, and i am truly awake when i sleep. I suspect i smile when i sleep. Its sooo good. its like floating on a vast expanse of luke warm water...a balloony feel but it does have a subtle and certain force.

- Seems like being asked to lead a life of high priestess. A cloak and a book are the sole possession. Its good this way i guess, much better than to keep spending urself and withering away to please ur bonds.

- d road ahead looks bumpy, cant retrieve. I am clueless how i will look back at this time. I hope i miss it....but then the times ahead would have to be really crushing for me to miss 'this' particular time. Alright, i want to look back and say it was a learning phase, of sorts...cause im clearly not learning what i am supposed to learn.

- There's more toil involved in getting small little things that people around me get with remarkable ease. I hold it against u, god. U got some explaining to do when we meet.Dis is not all 'fair and just' way dat u r known for. no, u r not known for this. U r just known....especially for times when we dont have anyone else we know. we know u as much as u know us....hazily . oops! did i hurt ur ego?? would u make it harder for me now?? ok, guess, im 'perturbed'. peace sign.

- one thousand years of solitude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home