Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am trying....

- End of the first month(almost) of this year! Have managed to injure myself emotionally a couple of times, already. Not that i was looking for any warmth from any quarter, but the less than half-hearted mechanical show of concern and complete omission in some other cases didnt escape the radar here. Who says that the ice-age is over? I am living in one. Giving people taste of their own medicine could be an idea, but i wont do it. Because i am not they, i dont want to be ...they arent my role-models. My role-models are people who are happy and good all the time...though i cant be like them all the time. I forget to be like them all the time.

- i am feeling the weight of the pending work n my reluctance to do anything much abt it is also adding on to the invisible stress.

- ansolutely sure, completely luckless. wuts luck....?? Its a wide spectrum ...so, may be not completely luckless in everything but completely luckless in certain other things....that scatter-brain article for instance...i still cant believe it....wuts the bigger picture? i cant know until im through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home