Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The essence of a time-span that went by!

Ok. right. Its- the coming week , i mean, is going to be the sum total of last...almost one year. I dont know whether sum total is the right word, may be i should say its going to be the fag-end of what went on for 8-9 months. 'Fag-end' adds nothing new to the idea..its simple reporting, so i guess, from tomorrow onwards, its going to be the distillation process for went on. I did what I could, given my nature and constraints/ simply given my situation 'cause as such there were no constraints and if they were, they are so common that they have assumed acceptance as 'nothing new'.

- I guess i know now why the date was shifted from May 09th to June 30th....i have always prayed to god/ the power somewhere to allow me to do justice to what i take up...i guess im relatively better equipped to do justice, just better equipped, perfection is far. lets see, however, its kinda premature to talk abt all that stuff.

- I tip my hat, its going to be a crucial one week. i dont even know what to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home