Tuesday, April 10, 2012

9th april 2012

I was thinking how i handled my meeting at the university and mechanically riding my bike at the same time cause all the paths are way too familiar.....half of the distance to home was already covered. New road, clean, wide and then there was a big piece of rock sitting in the middle as if waiting just for me....and i went to it. My last memory was seeing something beige and riding on its hard jagged surface...but then it was too late to control the breaks or do anything.....i dont remember at what point i was thrown off my bike...and heard the bike smashed at a distance to something even harder....as for me...the force with which i hit the ground.....was overwhelming. it makes you realize that its only earth's mercy if we get out of it all unscathed. that no one can be stronger than the earth's solid ground ......what i am dealing with right now is the aftermath...but my mind still feels heavy as if that rock now lives in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home