Sunday, July 12, 2009

answer me....

-There's no rain. Why?

-There are less clouds that's why.

-Why are there less clouds when the summers were hot enough?

-because there was a certain 'aila' in west Bengal, that spoilt the system.

-Oh really, i don't think so. I have been around for a very long time. such storms come and go. Clouds don't lose their way completely, there may be a temporary frenzy but then they map their way home...that's the earth ground....from where their journey began.

-OK, there are no rains 'cause we cut many trees.

-This ecosystem is supposed to be self-correcting, it can pour down so much that trees grow again and there's no time to cut trees in the heavy downpour.

-Well, it didn't rain cause u cant be nth time lucky.

-Seems u've made up ur mind to cut me short any which way. In such times it doesn't really matter what i say 'cause i walk in the valley of deafs....by the way i never cut one tree and the one's who cut aren't bothered whether it rains. Wow!

2 Comments:

Blogger RJ Richa Rates said...

Holygrowl...your growls and grumbles and roars are so subtle and yet powerful ! No wonder I have raved about you since my intelligent years, I was a dodo till I was about 29 ! Hee ! I'm privileged and proud to be born as your sibling..it blindly and vacantly soothes me that I may have some grey matter too ! And ofcourse our father, he was like nobody I have ever seen yet...so far...none ! Zilch ! Kyun koi bhi unka half-intelligent aur half charming bhi nahi nikalta ?!!! :( I'm glad he's left you for us :):)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Holy Growl said...

hee, didnt see these comments b4....fresh yummies come out of the forgotten bag.
i think u r just too kind to ur sista. no come on the world can vouch for the fact that u r not a dodo...infact, u r quite a star in ur own way.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home