Monday, March 02, 2009

as i walk down the road talking with me...

Missing beats in that energy track ... dats why i keep coming back to it....want to fill in that gap...but cant. If I, as every living thing in this world, represent my quota of E=mc2 and suppose I don't eat, my mass and velocity (Ha!) starts dwindling... right? Right. So I take an apple...an apple plucked from its parent source of mc2...that's an apple tree...this apple is a dead piece of matter now with its connection cut from vital living source, how does a dead matter provide me my lost bit of mc2? Hmmm! but that goes with all kind of food. All dead pieces of matter. Mind u...they are dead, which means they were living once. We only eat stuff that were once alive, we dont feed on things that werent ever alive. Why? is it because even after 'clincally' dead, they still carry a dormant energy embedded in them, because i havent seen anyone having rock, pebbles, cloth, diamonds, they are rich sources of minerals alright.....all this emphasis on having fresh foods, thats because they have more energy folded in them....a dead man's beard still grows, so does his nails.....GODDDDD! is it because even after technical death...a thing is not dead till a certain span of time....so all these things in indian mythology abt a man- as in a human- still alive till 'terehvi' is not just any chai-biskut bakwaas. right? Right. love u baby, now think more...on things. ok? Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home