Sunday, July 12, 2009

talk over phone when there's no one on the other side....

There's dark matter in the space...that's slowly engulfing everything...and there's dark matter within. Its expanding too...U wake up every fifteen minutes as if u've heard the safety alarm ring....if i close my eyes, i only lose sight of d visible world. U cant blame anyone, u shouldn't. U are exactly in the position that u were meant to be and the traitors in sight are actually facilitators helping u to meet what u were meant to get. Thank you people. As I close my eyes, i only lose sight of the visible world, the physical world....World should be beautiful even when i don't see it. I love the creator, unconditionally. And I ask god.... Do u have anything to learn from me? DO u take offense when I blabber? OK, be honest...have u ever ...just for a moment loved me back? Don't answer...your answer doesn't really change the way i feel . I trust ur laws....but please go easy on me and my people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home