Friday, July 31, 2009

my life needs some editting....

Yes, there is indeed a part of my life that i'd like to edit but im glad i cant, in fact i would live exactly the same way given a second chance. Why so? that's because the conditions today may make me feel that i should have extended help to my people, yeah! MY people...after all the pain and friction some people remain YOUR people....but i don't guess, i had enough oxygen myself that time...to give away my own worn out oxygen mask. Moreover, for the first time i was unraveling in myself a strong sense of some entitlement. Time that followed made me a nomad...and today people wont be called insane to call me insane, though in my heart i know im not cause if i go by their definition, i was born insane! But that's not a pronouncement...oh lord no it is not! i don't fall into the category...a disillusioned category of young people...who spend their energy extra-ordinarily just to prove that they are "DIFFERENT' and their "DIFFERENT' is 'BETTER'. Whereas we are all the same whether we like or not....little difference in packaging....and the real charm is when i imagine that any of pair of eyes other than mine that some day may soak up and in these words i wrote, understands what i mean ...and that shall make me sigh and say ' thank god, its good to have some company'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home